Experienced professional with solid strategic information security knowledge, including risk assessment and management, compliance with best practices, IT services management and project management.
I am currently employed as Senior IT Security Analyst at a major Brazil Company with over 16.000 employees. Six plus years working as Information Security Consultant and seven years at Del Monte Fresh Produce Brasil, where I had the opportunity to evolve from a technical support position to infrastructure and security supervisor.
I pride myself on being creative, self-motivated and flexible, communicative, and working with attention to detail and focus on creating value for my internal and external customers.
Unconditional love for books, video games, travelling and autonomous diving.
- Carrier developed with over 10 years working with IT, extensive experience in project management, information security, infrastructure and IT management services and strategic planning.
- Worked as team manager of IT infrastructure including Secure Datacenter Operations, ERP migration.
- Experience with implementing and managing Incident, problem and change management processes.
- Active participation in the development of IT strategic plans, including financial management.
- Project Manager and Consultant with hands on experience in the preparation of a large financial institution for ISO 27001 certification including defining the scope of the ISMS, Risk Analysis with Penetration Testing, Risk Treatment Plan and Audits.
- Extensive experience in large projects focused on information security such as Risk Assessments of human, technological, physical and natural vulnerabilities as well as managing the implementation of risk treatment solutions.
- Development and Project Management of Information Security Policy in more than ten large organizations in various sectors such as health care, education, naval industries, metal mechanics, agribusiness, among others.
- Development of educational material for information security awareness campaigns such as Brochures, Presentations and Role Plays.
- Experience in implementing and auditing IT Service Management based on ITIL practices.
- Instructor experience with courses such as ITIL Foundation, CobiT Foundation, Information Security Foundation (ISFS) based on ISO/IEC 27002 and Certified Information System Auditor (CISA®).
- Security Officer responsible for localizing and updating IT processes, policies and services of the Brazilian unit of a large multinational to meet Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Strong skills in managing people and teams, communication (oral and written) and documentation development (technical and executive) in Portuguese, English and Spanish.